DIRECTIONS – Belle Grove Farm, Postcode IP19 8QU
The most direct routes are: from the south & east – A12 – A144; from the north – B1332 – A144; from the west – A143 – A144 or B1123
After turning off the A144 into Noller’s Lane, follow the road for about a mile. (This is single-track in parts with various passing places).
• BELLE GROVE FARM is on the left immediately before the Railway Bridge over the road. You’ll see a pair of brick pillars forming a gateway and marked ‘Belle Grove Farm’. Turn in.
• FORK RIGHT and follow the track arrowed to ‘Belle Grove Farm Barns’. (The tracks off to the left and straight ahead are private tracks leading to private houses). The track is lit until midnight.
After 100 yards or so, you come to a junction: –
• For the STABLE and the GATE HOUSE, turn left over the bridge. Both properties are signed – the GATE HOUSE is first on the right. The STABLE is the next right (sign on garden door), opposite the cartshed.
• For the COACH HOUSE, GRANARY and UPPER BARN proceed straight ahead. The track curves left over the top of the pond.
• The COACH HOUSE is signed first left – park in its drive.
• The track ends in a car park from which the GRANARY and UPPER BARN are accessed. Signs are on the relevant doorways.
For more details see location >