Do note that the online system is only programmed to take full week bookings between May – October, commencing and ending on a Friday. We can consider a short break (min 3 nights) in this period occasionally so do feel free enquire by email. The short break rate is generally about 70% of the full week rate save in special circumstances.
Once you’ve booked you’ll receive comprehensive ‘Pre-Arrival’ Information & Directions to the Door, as well as any other specific information you may need as regards Dogs, Beach Hut etc – or you are welcome to ask for all this beforehand.
Included in the price
Kitchen & Laundry
Each property is equipped with:-
- electric kettle, coffee & espresso machine(s), toaster, sandwich maker
- electric hand whisk, food processor, blender
- good range of cooking utensils, knives, implements & utensils
- porcelain crockery & various serving dishes
- lots of cutlery & glassware (incl. champagne flutes)
- quality saucepans, wok, casserole dish and serving dishes
- vacuum cleaner, brush and broom etc.
- combined washing machine / dryer
- Iron & ironing board, Indoor Clothes Airer (in the larger properties)
- auto bread-maker available on request
On arrival you’ll find the wherewithal to make yourself a refreshing cup of tea (choice of Regular or Earl Grey), coffee or drinking chocolate + biscuits. Staples in the cupboard include sugar, olive or local rapeseed oil, filled salt & pepper grinders, not to mention tea towels, paper kitchen towels, aluminum foil, cling film and bio cleaning materials – washing powder & fabric conditioner, dishwasher tablets & rinse-aid and all that sort of thing.
“There was absolutely nothing that we needed that wasn’t provided for”
“The kitchen was so well equipped we could easily cook-in if we wanted”
Beds, Baths & Toiletries
Each property enjoys:-
- 5* quality bed linen (www.thebestbedlinenintheworld.com) consisting of sheets, pillows & duvets (4 tog duvets in summer otherwise 10.5. Beds can made up with sheets & blankets on advance request only.
- A 5* quality bath sheet + hand towel per person ( including for babies) with additional towels available on request
- Cotton ‘waffle’ bathrobes for adults
- Initial toiletries of ‘Duck Island’ (www.duckisland.co.uk) mandarin & bergamot products: shampoo & conditioner, bath oil & cream
- A starter pack of at least 2 x new rolls of loo paper per bathroom
- Hand hairdryer per bathroom
“I’ve slept better than I have in months, no small part to the bed and fabulous sheets”
Included in the price:-
- all electricity
- all Calor gas (used for cooker hob & barbecue)
- logs & kindling for wood-burning stoves – help yourself