Please note that between May – October, the online booking system for the Coach House, Granary & Upper Barn is programmed to take full week bookings, commencing and ending on a Friday. If you are looking for a variation to this, feel free to contact us.
The exception is the smaller properties of the Gate House and Stable in which short breaks are generally available, commencing on a Friday or Monday.
Our minimum stay is 3 nights. This is generally based on 76% of the weekly rate. In response to occasional demand, we do now offer 2 night weekend breaks. There are based on 73% of the weekly rate. SO for a mere additional 3% cost you would be free to check out AT ANY TIME on the 3rd day rather than the usual 10am. If you would nevertheless like to pursue the 2 night break option please contact us for a quote.
Once you’ve booked you’ll receive comprehensive ‘Pre-Arrival’ Information & To-the-Door Directions , as well as any other specific information you may need as regards Dogs, Beach Hut etc – or you are welcome to ask for this beforehand of course.
Included in the price
Kitchen & Laundry
Each property is equipped with:-
- electric kettle, coffee & espresso machine(s), toaster, sandwich maker
- electric hand whisk, food processor, blender
- good range of cooking utensils, knives, implements & utensils
- porcelain crockery & various serving dishes
- lots of cutlery & glassware (incl. champagne flutes)
- quality saucepans, wok, casserole dish and serving dishes
- vacuum cleaner, brush and broom etc.
- combined washing machine / dryer
- Iron & ironing board, Indoor Clothes Airer (in the larger properties)
- auto bread-maker available on request
On arrival you’ll find the wherewithal to make yourself a refreshing cup of tea (choice of Regular or Earl Grey), coffee or drinking chocolate + biscuits. Staples in the cupboard include sugar, olive or local rapeseed oil, filled salt & pepper grinders, not to mention tea towels, paper kitchen towels, aluminum foil, cling film and bio cleaning materials – washing powder & fabric conditioner, dishwasher tablets & rinse-aid and all that sort of thing.
“There was absolutely nothing that we needed that wasn’t provided for”
“The kitchen was so well equipped we could easily cook-in if we wanted”
Beds, Baths & Toiletries
Each property enjoys:-
- 5* quality bed linen (www.thebestbedlinenintheworld.com) consisting of sheets, pillows & duvets (4 tog duvets in summer otherwise 10.5. Beds can made up with sheets & blankets on advance request only.
- A 5* quality bath sheet + hand towel per person ( including for babies) with additional towels available on request
- Cotton ‘waffle’ bathrobes for adults
- Initial toiletries of ‘Duck Island’ (www.duckisland.co.uk) mandarin & bergamot products: shampoo & conditioner, bath oil & cream
- A starter pack of at least 2 x new rolls of loo paper per bathroom
- Hand hairdryer per bathroom
“I’ve slept better than I have in months, no small part to the bed and fabulous sheets”
Included in the price:-
- all electricity
- all Calor gas (used for cooker hob & barbecue)
- logs & kindling for wood-burning stoves – help yourself