There will be an addition to the Belle Grove experience later in the year – no photographs available as yet (but watch this space).
Having taken on a characterful old house which needed modernisation and rebuilt extension, Nick has been (and is) carrying out the work himself. As it takes time to achieve the quality that is associated with Belle Grove, we are aiming for mid summer.
Here is a brief description to whet your appetite…
Sleeping up to 10, Griffin Lodge will have its own drive and stand in its own half acre of mature private garden. Adjoining Belle Grove Farm Barns, guests will be able to enjoy the wider grounds and facilities too.
Ideal for family or friend get-togethers, the accommodation will consist of:
* 5 bedrooms with king & superking beds (in 2 rooms, changeable to twin) all with en suite bathroom (1 bedroom/bathroom is at ground floor level to facilitate the less-abled)
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* A spacious & light open plan kitchen / dining / living area with television, sound system, wood burning stove and opening onto garden.
* A second drawing room with wood burning stove, television etc.
* WiFi throughout and high quality kitchen facilities
We plan to emulate the high standard of Belle Grove Barns in all facilities, fixtures and furnishings but the Lodge may well differ stylistically.
* Outside – patio with table & chairs + separate seating nooks and a pizza oven. Note that there is a pond.
If you would like to be advised when we are ready to launch send us an email from our contact us page.