This beautiful 17th-century house with rear extension is the new addition to the Belle Grove estate, available to rent from late Autumn 2017.
Sleeping up to 10, Griffin Lodge is Ideal for family or friend get-togethers. It has its own drive and stands in half an acre of mature private garden, part of which is fenced so safe for children and pets.
Near to but separate from Belle Grove’s barns, Lodge guests will be able to enjoy Belle Grove’s wider grounds and facilities too.
The high standard of the interiors at Belle Grove Barns is emulated throughout. We promise it will knock your socks off! But, be warned, the result is slightly schizophrenic as a rebuilt rear extension makes no attempt to masquerade as 17th-century in order to match the old part of the house. Instead, the exterior has a quasi-industrial look while the interior enjoys a retro vibe. Something for everyone! Photos will follow of course.
* 5 sumptuous bedrooms with king & super-king beds each with a gorgeous en suite bathroom. One of the bedrooms (twin or king) is at ground floor level to facilitate the less-abled, as does the walk-in marble-lined wet room.
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* A spacious & light open plan kitchen / dining / living area with Smart television, blue tooth sound system and contemporary wood burning stove. French doors open onto a huge terrace furnished with the bells and whistles of modern outdoor living – tables and seating of course, plus barbecue & pizza oven. A cedar hot tub is to follow, as is an outside Games Room.
* The Retreat is a second drawing room which also has a wood burning stove, television etc.
* Radio transmitted WiFi throughout.
* Quality kitchen facilities including Rangemaster cooker, American-style fridge/freezer and Nespresso coffee machine. Top quality appliances, porcelain crockery et cetera.
* The bespoke dining table seats up to 12.
* Plenty of parking + room for bicycles.
We are in the process of setting the tariffs. If you would like to know more please use the contact us page.